For the bunch of us who love Pecan Pie this Fall but don't have an oven, I've found a No-Bake Pecan Pie recipe, I don't know if it's the best one. If someone has a better idea, do comment!
Chocolate Caramel Pecan Pie (No Bake)
This pie is an easy no bake alternative to the traditional chocolate pie. Plus, it is kicked up with the caramel and nuts. The texture is fudge-like.
- 25 of the little caramels that are in the plastic wrappers
- 2 Tbsp of whole milk
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 (6 oz) pie crust
- 1 package of semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1 carton of Cool whip
- Unwrap caramels and place in microwaveable bowl with milk. Heat 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from microwave and stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and spread smooth.
- Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl and heat for 1 ½ – 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from microwave and whisk in the cool whip until color changes to light brown.
- Spread contents over caramel mixture and smooth any lumps.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs.